<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

survey

I shall do the very first survey on my blog
I shan't include the writings on top...if you want more information go to www.jtmj1234.blogspot.com

1) If your friend betrayed you what would your reaction be?
I would blame myself for making friends with him or her...maybe if we made up, I will not trust her as before

2) If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
I think it would be a world of peace and happiness

3) Have you ever confess to someone before?
No, I keep my feelings inside me, but I will tell some of my close friends, hoping they won't betray me

4) Are you hungry?
As in now, No. I'm never hungry in the morning

5) What is your ideal lover like?
Confidential/personal information?!

6) Which is more blessed? love someone or being loved by someone?
I think when the two parties love one another, It is the most blessed

7) How long are you willing to wait for someone you really love?
Depends on how much I love him/her

8) If the person you secretly like is attached, what would you do?
Just forget about him though it would be hard.

9) Is there anything that has made you happy?
Yes, lots

10) Is being in college fun?
Not sure

11) How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Still myself? Perphas looking older? and as a working woman?

12) Who are currently the most important people to you?
no.1>family including cousins
no.2>friends who understand me

13) What do you think the person who had tag you is?
Just herself?

14) Do you believe in miracles?
Yes.

15) Would you rather be "rich and single" or "poor and married"?
Neither. I would rather be average with a happy family

16) What is the first thing you do every morning?
Er...wake up??

17) Would you give all in a relationship?
Initial stage, no. But at the later stage, maybe

18) If you found out your love is flirting behind your back,what would you do?
Give him a little time to change. If he can't change, forget it, break up.

19) What type of friend do you like?
Have the same thoughts as me, understand me

20) What type of friend do you dislike?
If I dislike that person, I wouldn't even be his/her friend in the first place...

No comments: