Did that survey before posting,
It's past one month since their visit...18th April 2008. One of the happiest day in my life. I miss them...why must they migrate??? Without them, it's like something is missing when we have a full family gathering...but maybe it won't have the same effect on me if they had lived in singapore the past few years?? Him/her in particular is the person I miss the most...Him/her was able to bring colors from the rainbow down to earth...
This is bad...why must time fly so fast? I hate it when i'm enjoying something and time flies past like nobody's business...haiz, my hoidays!!! Don't run away...forget it, I can't make time stop.
Another thing is...
My dear girl,
I wasn't talking about the project you thought I was talking about...You are right that I have no right to interfere in your affairs...ok, I take it as I'm a busybody...
Look, let me explain my behaviour,
I'm sorry if *** and you is caught between ### and me...but you know really, I didn't mean to put you all in this predicament...
But why must you, *** and ### avoid me like i'm some crazy person or something?? Why? I asked myself...the distance between as stretched apart over the last month...Why? Lack of communication...this is the one important ting that we are lagging. The thought that *** is snatching ### away from me NEVER ever crossed my mind, what made you think it did? The way I behave or the tone of my voice??
Did I ever take you for granted? I treat you all equally, maybe treat ### better the last time...but since she is gave me the cold shoulder, I treat all equally maybe *** a little better. Maybe, I talk things like ### is _______or_______ sometimes but is it worth mentioning?? Why bring up all those bad memories?? Surely those were true? Why not you judge them yourself?
And the thing about the random project thing is...why does the fault lies with me when you and *** quarrels??? Was I the cause of the quarrel, I hope not. I doubt I'm not even worthy to quarrel about. Why make it sound so awful???
IF WE WANNA BE FRIENDS AGAIN, WE NEED TO COMMUNICATE AND UNDERSTAND ONE ANOTHER'S THOUGHTS, BEHAVIOURS AND ACTIONS...Yea, that's what I concluded, if we aren't able to get together and forget past grudges...I seriously doubt we can ever be buddies again....with utmost greive, I post this...
Will the wandering souls beside me ever feel like me,
will the wandering souls ever understand me?
Will the wandering souls ever take a step forward into faith,
will the wandering souls ever exoerience like me?
Will the wandering souls I used to merge with stay with me,
or will they be blown away by the wind?
Will these unsettled souls ever rest in peace,
will they ever feel happy?

No comments:
Post a Comment