<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Friday, June 13, 2008

music

Went onto some website today and found many piano pieces for chinese pop songs. some I can catch the notes but others I can't so I ended up with some half songs. Don't be mistaken, this post is really written at 8am. I just woke up early today. Yea, no idea why.

I hope the whole crazy episode will come to an end soon. I dont like to be tangled into one mess with me invovled in it and me probably as the cause of it. Hiaz, seems like we will have to take a long time to mend this broken bridge of ours. How long will it take? I hope not the whole year. Why?! did we even land here? Let's take off from here!! We have landed in a wrong place.

Yea, not so much to talk about today, can only say that the HEAVENLY holidays are ending!!!! :( Many of them feel that staying at home is so boring but I feel that being at home is so relax. So good sia, better than school so much pressure...

No comments: