Poor me...not enough holidays to spend lazing around, 2 weeks gone, this is now the 3rd week...have gotta go back for CCA practice next week and stil haven't memorise the music scores...damn, why am I so dis-orientated during the holidays, like that how catch up when school reopen? huh? blabla, whatever lah...have to continue catching up...
It's a funny feeling when you feel that you have mixed feelings, maybe this sentence is kinda weird but I dont wanna express it to its full meaning or it will be kinda obvious...how can one person live without worries, I wonder...if there is a woory-free person on this earth, this person must be so-so fortunate...but I guess it is impossible for people my age...
It was so inappropriate but they couldn't be bothered, what else is there left in this whole episode? Everything is either this or that and they seem unbothered even when it affects their marks...it's already for so long and they still aren't putting in a serious effort...maybe they do but it is spent on playing...can't they just be serious or something? Fine, maybe they need to play but seriously not when we are onto something important...maybe to them it's just some boring old thing but to me, I treat everything important, and I will surely do it to my best even if I don't feel like doing it...haiz, when will they wake up from dreamland and find the world in a dredful mess?
unless you are awake,
you will never see the suffering.

No comments:
Post a Comment