<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Monday, June 02, 2008

tired out

Went to the gym today...my legs numb le, ran at the speed of 9...then one lady came in and ask me how come i run so long, she say she want to use leh...so guo fen lor...see me xiao hai zi then bully me...what can i do? so i rang ge ta lor...one-of-a-kind here, nobody so guo fen before...Did the litreture homework today, quite tuff...my progress is slow...i guess this is the holidays so i'm in a lazy mood. I miss my cousin back in australia, i wonder how they are doing now...they planned to migrate there le :( wouldn't have so many times to see them again...can contact only through the web... :( haiz, people come and go...watched a drama serial today...a old mother was so lonely for a long time until she die...even when she was sick, her children didn't even bother and still said that only when their mum's condition is very bad then call them...what kind of children is this...i pity their mother...how can there be such heartless creatures in this world??? Ok, maybe the world still have loads of them but this is really unimaginable...doing this to own mother after all that she have done for you???!!! That's not what you should be doing in real life, man!!!

Another thing is I neever had guess SHE was ever in such a serious relationship with one of her ex-friends. My gosh!! I read his blog and I was seriously taken aback!! SHE, is that what really happened to you?? I never knew he was that SERIOUS...kays maybe one of the reason is because he is in the B-G-R stage...hmmm...but maybe he should be putting all this efforts on his studies instead since he knows that he is more "stupid" then you? I'm not saying he must convert into a nerd or something but it's really...it's...it's argh, never mind...to prevent offending him or you, I shall not speak...really, what is on the mind of people?? How I wish I could understand or Know what they are thinking...but I'm not God, how am I able to unless you tell me?!

No comments: