Just went to the gym and am now sweating like rain pouring down...It seems like I can't do without the gym in my life...well I go to the gym to keep fit...haha...anyways I'm tired....lalalas...I have my favourite dish for dinner....love it mans....
Btw, taiwan I hope you survive the band practice cause I don wanna lose you... :) haha...irina tooo....And for jer...tomorrow have MSP lalalas, then you have caligraphy ( Is it spelled this way? I can't be bothered to check the dictionary) Mel too...haiz, tomorrow we all have to stay back...sianzzz....
Today have 1 hour free period!!! So happy sia...started being engross in a chinese book...surprised? Anyway, this storybook aroused emotions in me so I liked it...but mostly it's pity for the characters...people...why must they suffer??? I just can't understand...But one stupid asshole spoiled the fun atmosphere by acting as if he's the chairman of the class when he is just one piece of irritating something..." punish you all" blabla...who do you think you are...you are the same age as me...what authority do you have to control us? I can be submissive to authourity but I seriously ain't going to submit to you....
the sunset is the breaking of dawn,
the moon rise is the start of night.

No comments:
Post a Comment