<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Monday, June 30, 2008

burdened?

I had a sleepless night yesterday. I don;t know what happened....Is it that I'm worrying myself too much? I seriously have no idea. Who ca help me solve these problems? Actually there was somebody that could help me indirectly but now...I can only pray that I will be able to have a peace of mind...My brain seem to weigh a thousand tons on me since yesterday. Is something bad going to happen to me? I seriously hope not....I am just panting for breadth this two days? { I'm not suffering from asthma} I'm suffering in that strangled feeling....Somebody RESCUE me!!! Thank goodness that when I'm around my friends, they are able to help me reduce a little of my weight....THanks JTM!!

My piano can be the reliver at times but it can also be the burden adder. I can only rely on myself to break through what seems to be binding me....I had support indirectly but it is now gone....maybe I should construcy a poem as my litreture lessons are on poems now...yea tlaking about lessons....school was fun today...had so many free periods...damn the stupid asshole, thinks it/she/he is so great.....call that person go do research, that person ended up bragging about something unrelated at all .Yea, and the bad neews is, I've got CCA tomorrow
and there is more of this kind of people around.....Good news is, I have got that instrument needed for my CCA....but it's not tuned yet.


The who i liked once so nice and kind,
till one day who went blind.....
who fell into the devil's trap,
Never to be seen anymore talking CRAP.

The who i liked disappeared from sight,
never ever seen in broad daylight.
It was as if who was air,
disappearing without a trace...

I have given up all hopes of finding who,
for I know te who will not be who I knew....

If you understand this poem I created, good for you... If you don't then don't especially if you think you are the "who"....

once again I lean for support
against my friends, weak and sullen.....

note to JTM: If I suddenly very quiet this few days,
dont bother bout me, cause I'm DEAD
and dead people have no feelings.....

No comments: