<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Friday, August 01, 2008

a normal post

Ok...So we lost the competition...but I don't know why i'm not disappointed...Instead I was calm and the result of that competition did not affect me at all...the thing I am angry at is just my teacher talks crap to us...dont talk crap to me can?? I beg you??? I found another nice song for the piano today..."canon in C" It's really nice hahas...enjoyed it...listening to it now

My piano exams are over...quite relaxed now...but i dont know why the common test seems to be rushing in from everywhere...one whole set of common test have just passed recently...then another set is rushing in next week. Haiz, is this what they call secondary school life? Then I think i would rather primary school life, even if it is in the PSLE year...come to think of it now, primary school is really much more enjoyable than what i am experienceing now, but you know what? My feelings are just a mixture of everything...if I havent experienced secondary school life, I wouldnt say that primary school life is better. Time and tide waits for no man...so quickly 8 months have past since i went to secondary school. I can still remember very clearly how it was like when it was my first day at ZHSS.

My litreture teacher have changed again.Why cant they just stay and dont move away? Now for this change, I would have rather MR NAIR. This new teacher give me a feeling that she is not very familiar with litreture...she even like make spelling mistakes when her english was supposed to be good? OK, maybe she is nervous but...?

Went to the 3 different theatres of Singapore the day before. Just to do project work...reached home at 8.15pm...got lots more to write but now sianzz liao so not writing anymore...byes

What can you choose if you live in a biased world?
I miss you...




No comments: