<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy teachers day to all teachers!!

Well ok, so today all the schools celebrate teachers day...and
I'm gonna say HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!!
Yea, to all the great teachers out there...who sacrificed
their time to teach us....We must really thank them ever so much!!!

Today quite fun larz. First, today is also ACES day mahz
so we need to do circuit running in the school...I ran
2 rounds and I'm like dead after that...legs are still
numb...so resting them now... :)say "smile"...haha...
then after that I got free ride from siu ying's dad!!!
Thanks Siu Ying!!! Although you make me wait for you so
long >:* haha.....THANKS!!! After giving the presents to
the teachers, went to canteen and eat with Rachal,Ruiwen,
JiaQi,Yiting...haha...food still as nice as ever although
a bit cold...Then went up to 6obs'07 classroom and it was
repainted in yellow!! Argh!!! So ugly!!! "yellow,yellow,
dirty fellow!" haha...saw Eugene,Timothy,XiaoJiao,YingXin,
XuanZheng,JiaMin,ZhuYu,XinWei,Brendan,WeiXiang,
Cassandra,and I think a few more....cant recall all larz...
XinWei tried to tripped me but failed!!! HAHA!!!~ Then when
go Northpoint, I see ZhuYu and XinWei again....ZhuYu eating
as digusting as usual...but he is still the funny guy that
I know...I see his face I laugh already...HAHA...Too bad he
not same sec sch as me...else confirm damn fun one lahz.....
Was surprised that Xuan Zheng didnt come with insects in his
pockets today...even more surprise to find out that he is in
boys brigate...I thought he would be in some insect club...
Hahas... Some people change quite a bit...weixiang last time
like so guai one but who would expect he would get into BGR???
BGR so nice mehz??? LIke that also want to brag...JIng Yi
changed to be a little more wen rou...hahas...more lady-like...
Rachal and me still the same lahz...I had really better stop
writing about my visit else this post is gonna be very long...
one last thing...Jing YI went to buy agar-agar powder
to make agar-agar for me-------like real... :)

NOt much to post about sec school today but I got back my
Progress card...I only got 1 A1 and the others...average lahz....
I had better improve if i dont wanna get kicked out
of the best class......cause heard that there will be streaming
this year...What the hell!!!

No comments: