<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Monday, August 18, 2008

why?

O ya, to my dear friends as in JTM, the previous post was not referring to you all. You all so cute, all also thought is you all. And my poor Tsae woei, you cried for nothing. Aiyo, bu yao ku lah, zhang da le orh!!! Ni hai shi wo "mummy" leh... :)
Then jermaine even cuter, read ready immediatly SMS ask me if it is her....My friends, have faith in yourself, you are not those who belong in the infuriating type...Mel, I think you didnt read the post but heard it from oral sources...dont worry, my dear friends. If I am unhappy with you all. I will tell you but not with attacks through posts. Hope tomorrow can get back history test on wednesday and then get chinese test tomorrow...

Today got science test for physics and biology. Damn it lar, i lost two marks just because of writing the wrong enzyme for the wrong function. Then my physics is gone case just like my last physics paper. Wah sei, can anyone tell me how to improve my science and litreture?? Tomorrow have litreture test then got guzheng. Sian diao. Litreture still need to memorise the poem for the essay. What the hell!! Than still got what extended metaphor and what not...haiz, so boring...

shall post short today.

I see some improvements,
but will it continue.
Or will you be influenced by the devils??





No comments: