<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

stuff

ok,so today was another day past...good thing is there are no more common test for the rest of the year but i'm exceptionally worried for the test results this time. Why? Because this time, I was so busy preparing for the project work assigned by teachers that I forsook my studies...haiz, why cant i just extend my 24 hours? I want to have enough sleep, enough play and anough of everything.Am now looking for piano sheets on the net. After being told by my church friends that I could.

Actually posted today just to say that a bus driver was damn rude today lor. When i coming home, I pressed the bell for the bus to stop. Then when the bus was like going to skip my stop, somebody who was alert pressed the bell again. Then the bus driver went like" xiao didi, wei shen me jiang chi cai an ling?" (in chinese) Then he was like scolding him lor. Actually the guy not small leh, he in upper sec, judging from the long pants he is wearing. Thank goodness, he was alert or not, I would have missed my stop. Stupid bus driver, I press bell didnt hear then want to accuse other people lah. So unreasonable, and so rude some more, but of course i kept my mouth shut and did not say anything, else i would have landed in hot soup too. Hiaz, the world is like that , just have to get use to it.

No comments: