<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Sunday, August 17, 2008

the world is spinning

I have been preparing for science test for the past hour. Tomorrow test mah so must study. But know what? I gave up because i'm bored studying biology. So mant things to memorise. Forget it larz. Just try my best lor.

You are changing. Seriously changing. From bad to worst.Do you know that sometimes your behaviour just piss me off? You are acting so childishly can? I even have to throw away my good memories of you sometimes, do you know that? Even though the ohysical distance between us is closer but do you know I feel very fustrated? I really wished i could treat you as transparent but I just cant. I really wished you were back to your old self. Not the one that you are now. You are very hateful now. Do you know that? How I wished I could open up the minds of humans and see what they are thinking. It's really a pity that i cant do that.

will my feelings ever change or do you feel that i'm one old boring person we stays the same?? Yes, I am still who I am and that is my personality, Straight-forward, and i knoe this may hurt others at times and I apoligise. But I am true to my own feelings,are you? Maybe you havent discovered your ownself, so much so that you are emotionless, but I also cant say I found the real me. I dont even know who I am at times as in I dont understand myself. Why do I keep to myself at times. But I feel that this is what I like unless something makes me change majorly? you may think that I should be very sastisfied that i've got friends and my family around me, but do you think everyone will like how I behave? If you think so then you are WRONG!!!

I tell you the truth: I have never been popular wherever i've gone. Be it school or anywhere, i am just not popular. Yes, I dont care about popularity but of course i yearn to have one person just one person to understand me? My feelings can never be predicted and so are yours because we are the same kind of people but our personality are like worlds apart? I thought you should know how i felt but I never expext you to be the one that misunderstood me first? Although we may have got back again but can we ever be like true friends again? I doubt not. We are sure different from how we behaved the last time. I'm sure you can feel it but i think it can never go back to the past again. If i could turn back the clock, I would amend my mistakes. But if time did not past, would I know this was my mistake? Same goes for you.

If i were you, i would have let go all the unhappy past.
Unhappiness and hatred DESTROYS your life, get rid of it...

No comments: