<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Monday, September 01, 2008

dont know what you're expecting of me....

It's the holidays but there is not even a bit of the holiday festive modd...the church bell is chiming now...it's 12pm. Haiz, I still have one whole pile of assignments awaiting me...but I look at them, I want to sleep...Can someone give me a magical pill to help me stay awake??

There's so many restrictions...holding me tightly, afraid i would lose control... but why? all i want to do is be more like me and be less like you I cant break myself free from this sleeping chain,...somebody...SHAKE ME Up...

Why did you have to lie to me?this is so unbelievable...I treated you as one of my best pals, my number one! WHY!! did you have to tell a stupid lie over your results? It is so fascinating!!! Why didnt you just tell me the truth? I would have felt happy for you because you had scored such well results... But why must you be dishonest in little? he who is dishonest in little will be dishonest in much...how do you expect me to trust you from now? It just something as minor as your PSLE aggregate score...why did you have to lie? And yet you told me to go to a school with you when you seriously know you can get in but i cant. What is your ulterior motive for doing this? Why are the people that I befriend full of weird behaviour? Cant you all just afford to be honest to one another? This is the second time you are telling me a lie...I thought our friendship was pure...but it seems like you had a motive behind it...are you trying to ruin my future? Thank good ness I had my parents to enlightened me or I would not even have been in where I am today Just because of YOU!!! I was stupid enough to think you were really sincere in getting into the same school as I am...how could you??? I really am disappointed to know this...very very disappointed...

OKay...so this week have to go back maths SSP, have CCA practice for 4 hours...what else can be worse than having the subject you hate being tested on your birthday??? MY birthday is in the mid of the EOY exams...and the thing is literature have got paper 1 and 2....what the....I've got to brush up on all my subjects especially science and maths!!! I need to get at least 12 for my L1R5...so each subject must at least get an A2, so got to go now...

the wind blew the time gone...



No comments: