<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Monday, September 22, 2008

timez-have-changed

ok, i guess everyone is mugging. So am I, but now I'm slacking. Yea, everyone is n gear 4 but on 8 October 2008, the whole of 1E6 will be mad with happiness and on that day, I will rush home to celebrate too!!! One unlucky thing is that my birthday got Literature exam...waah!! Later everyone forget my present... :[ I cry liao lah...
Just joking, kay, so I was being lame there...

Friendship matters...seems like it's getting worse? I dont know why but I have the feeling that ________- is unhappy about me talking to Sky? If i'm wrong, could you correct me? But you were a little more unfriendly to me today? Is it because of the exams or what? Anyway, your actions certainly did not seem good. After I talked to Sky< your whole expression changed...quite scary seh....But nvm, I may have been a little over too sensitive...

Heheh, Sky, if you are reading this.....which I doubt you will...haha...blah, whatever, anyway you are gonna get itt if you still try to strangle me tomorrow...I've got your weakness...heheh...the stronger shall WIN in the battle of torture!!! Well, people, wish me good luck for the EOY!!!....

No comments: