Well, haha. I change my blog skin again...I was too sianzz to keep on reading for the EoYs so I came slacking to change my blogskin...Minnie mouse. One of my primary schools friend favoured Mickey mouse and he was crazy about it haha...he loved Eeyore too...dont be mistaken, I know him well because we were able to click and we shared things to one another...we are certainly not a COUPLE although we might seem like one to you people during that time...my dear primary school friends, i'm sure you know who i'm talking about...but dont spread it to my secondary school friends through the tagbox or they will think the same as you...ok?! Sh...Quite in a happy mood today but this post is about another event that happened in school today which I find too reidiculous for words...I might as well just write everything...Oh yes ppl if you are reading this post...wish me good luck for my EoYs because I have received bad news from both my Chinese and english teachers...my chinese teacher made it so damn obvious to me that I did badly especially for the informal letter writing part...haiz, who call me so careless, didnt check carefully enough...then my english teacher was like telling us that the marks in my class were very extreme...some very good some very bad but he didnt sound positive when he was telling us the news... X(
Ya, and the ridiculous thing that happened today was that when my form teacher change the seats of "3 best friends" (one of the monitor is included) they flared up as if they were the princes of the classroom...what the hell lah...he showed temper to the teacher somemore... he think he who are? Not shuang with the teacher then go and vent his anger on the girl he thought had complian about him...it was not the girl's fault!!! She only told my form teacher about her unhappiness over the boys talking lah...it's distracting to have people chatting when you are trying to concentrate..i dont blame the girl...instead i blame the monitor...being the monitor, he should have been the role model of the class not the spoilt brat of the class...but this monitor of mine is directly the opposite...he should be ashamed of himself seeing that this was not the first time he argued with the people of our class...if he carries on this way, I bet no one will want to be friends with him...this is so ridiculous, I hope he reflects on what he has done and go and apolgise to my form teacher and my classmate.
people should learn to control their temper to be sucessful

No comments:
Post a Comment