Hee, the NCC boys that went to school seemed like roasted pig...face so red and then like become so much blacker sia. Quite weird lah, all so black suddenly. Yea, it;s again a scholl holiday tomorrow. Can rest again. Then followed by going back to school for 5-day learning carnival. I hope this time the learning carnival would be as fun as the previous one or better, EVEN MORE fun...that would be nice. There is streaming in my school this year, what about the others? Do your have streaming too? My class seem so distressed at the fact that there will be streaming.Yes, there are happy times that we shared together but surely you cannot expect everything to remain the same in your life? Wouldnt you be bored if everyone stays in the same class as you every year? Really, to tell you the truth, I prefer to be streamed instead of staying with the same people every year. Like that better say, can make more friends? Perphas you may not like me being the odd one of the class cause I support streaming but that is what I truly feel.
It's up to you anyway, to like it or not. But I prefer streaming cause it enables us to understand our abilities better not based only on one source but through assesments. Everyone will never be with anyone forever. YOu just have to get use to this fact and you wont even be bothered that we will be streaming next year into different classes. I may be the odd one but I stand firm on what I think is right.

No comments:
Post a Comment