<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Friday, July 18, 2008

what help can you offer me??

Ah...(relief), half of the one whole sum of test have gone by...history,higher
chinese and litreture...the biggest of all is the PIANO examinations...YEa...haha...quite tired out now,but i'm posting cause I think I long time no POst liaoz....O ya, Jing Yi, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE!!! I still remember your birthday okay...haha...

lalalas...next week still have science, maths and what test?? Then next next week got english oral...yea,next monday also racial harmony day, I going to wear malay costume!!! Green color one hahaz...taiwan and mel wearing indian costume...jer what you wearing?? The whole class was like busy decorating today...I think the decorations are okay larz...skipped CCA yeaterday cause I too sianz liao...I'm beginning to dislike one of the Guzheng members...Not your buisness, why you must care?? So kaypoh...think you so good arh?? You wanna make me fall?? hahaz...I still have back-up plan one know...stupid idoit...kay i it;s not good to scold like that but i Just vent my fustration lorz...anyway, that person also dont know I got blog...
i****** a******

Then that big mouth guy even worse, think he who are...not even moniter still want to assume authority, some more suay suay I in the ___________ as ________ . Suay larz...Call us raise up our hand if we didnt stay back yesterday, some more go complain to teacher...childish lar..."mummy, who, who, who, bully me..." haha...damn angry with those stupid people who are so desperate to become a moniter...then today I play with taiwan "paper volley ball/ paper badminton", that idoit come and interfere....then have to let ______ play lorz if not ____ cry for mummy...haha...
We play a while then form teacher saw then she ask me what I doing...I didnt answer but my class' vice chairman did...haiz...

Then today we poke fun at taiwan...haha...YAY!!! it's friday...and I love fridays!!!! hahaz...do you?? Anyway, I tell your sth...I signed up for a chinese story-telling competition...surprised?? Your should know that I hate chinese all along but you know...got CCA points who dont wanna go?? Okay, maybe most of my class people...but I wu liao marz so I go lorz....realised that many people get minor sickness recently...I am one of those...haiz

the deepest feelings in my heart,
cant be exposed to the outside world...

No comments: