Today monday...sianzz, but one thing to rejoice is...tomorrow can come home early from school...HAHAHA...so happy seh...haiz piano exam only left one day and how many minutes?? Can't be bothered to check...I shall just give my all into it...today morning assembly time rain, so fun neh...the today I stay back after curriculum time to practice my oral...I s*****....I also dont know why I so nervous for what...saw jer upstairs with MSP people...hahaz...
I'm beginnning to hate you more and more...is it just because of your changing character or is it because there are some unknown reasons behind all this "hate" feelings?? I really dont know and I am really confused...just like how I was 9 months ago...do I still have feelings or am I feeling numb??? Do I hate you or do I loathe you? Why cant I tell...since meeting you, it was the release of my feelings...but I just dont want to get so close to you cause I have this feeling of distinction that falls in between us...I want to treat you as a friend but why must you distant yourself away from me?? Are we that unfated to be friends?? I'm beginning to know you lesser and lesser my dear friend...HOw can I then understand what you are thinking?? It's not as if that we meet everyday you know...thus I dont want to let you know a lot of info about myself...you are not my boyfriend, you are not my crush...neither are you my girlfriends or parents..why must I let you know so much? I'm beggining to feel that you are a very scary person....
Funny how my emotions flow out sometimes but...people say you can control your emotions...but i feel that maybe it is better to let them all out sometimes?? I know that over-pouring too much of a emotion sometimes can cause hurt to others but what do you want me to do?? Keep my emotions bottled up and make me feel like my head is going to burst anytime?? If you can do that, you are a PRO...but I cant do that...so pardon me when my emotions are overpowering...i am not a emo person, BUT i am a person full of emotions and feelings...
emotions are the fillings of a person's life,
without them, a person is not a person...

No comments:
Post a Comment