read ___ blog today...I understand how ___ feels....I had that experience before and it was bad....<<< AI YI GE REN HEN NAN, BEI AI SHI NI DE XING FU>>>> ___was brave enough to drop hints but not brave enough to confront the situation...Why??? Cause there is a instability???
Today was e-learning day...thank goodness there was no litreture e-learning...My neck is aching now...haiz, why do people just fall for people???? Is it so worth it??? Okay, I did a crush before but maybe not as serious as ______?? It is now all over...." " I realised " " was not the angel..." " was an angel transforming to a devil... But anyway, having crushes are part and parcel of our growing up stage, accept it as it is....
But I dare say a love realationship is the most complicated matter in this world...If not handled properly...both parties could end up serious wounded....
Thus_____ was clever not to have confessed yet...
[love that is shared is a beautiful thing,
it enrivhes the soul and makes the heart sings]

No comments:
Post a Comment