<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Okay...

Yeah, so tomorrow is e-learning...Actually, I rather got to school...I hate looking at the computer for studies....how much more boring can this get...thank goodness we don't have e-learning for litreture...or I will die as it is my hated subject...Just take today's lesson for example and I almost fell asleep...the teacher was just like talking TRASH about poems non-stop and blablabla... (ok, maybe i'm rude to say this) Overall, today's lesson are Okay...I like the last part of litreture though...the fun rhymes part, Jer and mel will know why,haha...Sry, TaiWan, didn't tell you the secret but it's a bit sick...

Okay, another thing I wanna post about...I do not really want to emphasise this matter but I think the person who have wrote something on a public website is a bit overdoing it....I felt that you should not have criticize a person so openly on the net,...think of how you would feel if something bad is posted about you on a public website...Maybe the person doesn't seems to care but surely eveyone have feelings in them?? Think, my dear someone...I'm not saying you are in the wrong for speaking up for yourself but I think you have overdone it...It's not that i'm siding with the person you posted about but I believe everyone should be treated fairly...surely you wanna be treated fairly too...I appreciate the things you have done for the class but still I believe in fairness...I believe in justice...

And then worst still, someone takes advantage of this situation and wants to sow discord, I think that person is worst than a DOG!!! Even dogs are better...they are loyal to their masters...this person wants to take on a leadership position, but can this person be trusted??? This person can't even do a simple task and he wants to assume responsibility?? Dream ON!!! Thank goodness, the audience still had their brains on not to take in whatever this person says...I admire your initiative but you are not the ideal leader...

All in all, what I want to say is i'm not taking sides but I hope that there will be thinking before you do anything and not ruin a person's feelings ust because of a momentof anger and if want to take on leadership roles, show to others that you are capable of it before making some what I consider as STUPID remarks ok?

[I believe in justice that will be served]

No comments: