When lines are drawn between you and me, the line between us begin to stretch and break... No, wait, maybe the line cant even stretch...Maybe we should just let go off the line and never try to pick it up again. The same goes for whatever is happening around me. I find no point in giving in to one person just because he or she is more dominant, or maybe he/she treatens you with friendship. There is absolutely NO point if you are the only party giving in to the other end of the line.
Quote form PJH; " Hey, know what...my 良心是清白的!" Dont put all the blame on the other party just because you are not happy with whatever is happening around you. that was one of the painful lessons i learnt when I was in scondary one. I advise all who tries to follow this path to leave STRAIGHT away...

No comments:
Post a Comment