September is the time when things start to wind down...You can feel all the cool breeze that is kissing you. But NO! Before we get to enjoy the annual autumn breeze,the lurking fear presents itself.
You know, everytime when i tell someone that I want to acheive this or acheive that..I always end up not acheiving that thing. So seriously, sometimes I choose to remain silent about my wishes.
Borrowed two books from the public library today. Finished a english novel so far its title was hallowmere. It was a fantasy. Plan to read two more. "My brother's keeper" and "storyteller".
Attending a wedding this weekend...getting sick and tired of having to attend these kinds of adult functions. Haiz...In a foul mood now, dont talk me least i offend you.
when you dont know how to proceed, ASAP (always say a prayer)
Thank You Jesus, I can only rely on you now.
Can I say I'm disappointed in you? I dont know how or why but maybe it is my fault that things are happening this way between us...You seem to be overpowering me.
And there is an asshole(Dont want mention name, but i"m sure my CLOSE friends will know who I'm refering to) who is going about trying to sow discord my friends and I. Just what did I do to make you hate me so much that you want to try and DESTROY all my friendships? What's wrong with you?? Are you psyco or something...seriously, I think you need a psychologist!!!
RED ALert!! Watch out

No comments:
Post a Comment