Today is a monday...Ms Alicia Ng showed my class a cartoon about snoopy thorughout the 5 days. Monday is the "dont talk to me day" and there was snoopy growling, HAHA! I dont know why i'm starting to find physics interesting. And the surprising thing is i find English BORING!!! Which never occured in the past before...
Read up Sky's blog which states her daily activities, with quite a few post about the things she does with Giap. Hey Sky, i can vouch for you that you dont like Giap, but you like him as a friend. HAHA! Yap!!! ;) Know something?? I'm super honoured that you mentioned me every post of yours can?? Haha!!
Got the piano score "river flows in you" from Faustine today. This was the song that I heard one of my other classmate play. Ultra uber nice...I am so thankful i know how to play muscial instruments at times because they seriously help me to relax...apart from doing exercise of course...AND SKY!!! I dont FORCE myself to go gym...i ENCOURAGE myself...Haha!!! ;)
Maybe i can consider myself as having slightly prepared for the upcoming tests?? I am so happy today,cause i've acheived another thing...i scored quite well for the chinese stuff so far...HAha :) (trying to make ____ jealous)
Initially, i was feeling so brain dead in the morning that i couldnt make out the concepts for accelaration...however, after my brain "risen" from the daed, i was somehow able to understand...one point i dont understand though, and i plan to ask ms Ng tomorrow...asked Leon but he couldnt answer though he should be a pro in Physics...
The people in my class are seriosly very hardworking, and CLEVER!! i find it a motivation for myself to keep pace with my classmates...But sometimes i find it quite difficult to just do the same monotonus thing everyday....Faustine told me something about my appearance today...which I only partly agree though...Shant write it here...it's our secret!
To end off, here's a quote on success,
"Success seems to be a largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go"

No comments:
Post a Comment