<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lazy, but yearning

Hi people, i'm back...

Thanks my dear friends for giving me all the encouragement...I really am thankful for having you guys as my friends...and anyway...SKY!!!! I exercise not to lose weight!!! HAHA!! it's to get away the crappy feelings that exist in me...Went to gym today...I am so happy that i managed to complete 2.4 in 15 minustes again today... BUt by the time i was done...i was panting like a dog and was looking so unglam,...HAHA

I used the song "river flows in you" as my blog's music as it simply is melodious...i remebered the first time i heard it...

It was played by a friend of mine...He played it so fluently and nicely that i was so touched by his playing...ok, maybe not touched but absorbed into his playing. I bet my other friends would agree if they were there to listen as well...It occupied the whole of my mind when it was played... I guess i have a lot to learn from the pianist...Haha!!

slacking today...have not started revision for the whole block of test yet...I am so dead this time...I have to burn the midhinght oil this time...one thing that i hate to do the most but no choice since i want to do well...

so there..

forgive me for being rude
i know you will...cause you are my friend

No comments: