<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Friday, January 29, 2010

pissed

I don't know how i can be irritated by people that i am once fascinated at. What a nincompoop!!!

Heard A friend play a piano today...It was simply melodious. Some how, I dont understand how come I just cant seem to play that well. Not enough hard work...maybe,but I think it's because i dont have that burning passion to learn a piece.

Going back to the topic on irritating people, it irks me to see people who sashay into classes when they are late. Its as if the whole world belongs to them. what THE ...

I dislike people who are bias/discrimnate people as well...But to be rational,humans have feelings, I cant be the one who can force those feelings out of those people. I cant allow myself not to dislike poeple as well, cause i am also a human...

I realised that sometimes i can be very irritating to people around me.. I try to be less irritating but it never works when i am irritated by the same people around me. Got one whole block of tests next week...dont feel like preaparing for it, not feeling very good/pleased now...Maybe i should go do some intense exercise to get rid of those crappy feelings...

It always helps...

No comments: