Today is Wednesday!!! Yipee!! Whenever wednesday is here, it means that the weekends are coming!! Hip,hip, Hooreay!
Had quite a fun activity on today for CE lesson...
Alicia proposed to ms Lee about having a secret pal...
AND,,,
Ms Lee agreed to it...haha!
So the class proceeded on to choose their so called "fated" secret pal and I got _____________
Actually, Mss Lee cheat one lor,she purposely separated the girls and the guys....such that the girls get guy partners and the guys get girl partners...
But since there are more girls in the class as compared to guys, some of the girls got a secret pal of the same sex as well...Haha! But the class not stupid, some people changed the pal that they got with other people. I know one of my friends did...ooo, you cant escape my eyes!! I wonder who got my name!! Until now, i didnt hear anybody say that they got me...And I wonder when the identity of the secret pal is revealed, will my secret pal actually be the original person that got my name...
Fiona heard that the person who picked her name was --- Chan?? Haha, she was like "err..." when somebody told her about it. Asked Chan and Giap who they got but they dont wanna tell me...so not fun...BUt maybe it would be more fun this way...
I wonder who got Sky too...Was like sharing with some of my pals during breaktime and they were like "wah, sounds very fun lei".
Actually some people in class objected to having a secret pal. I was the "anything lor" people...I wonder if my secret pal is guy/girl and when would i receive the first note. HAAH!
Wah...like the whole blog post all talking about secret pal leh...Nvm lah, at least I updated.
Well, anyway, i think life so far is fun and arent i glad that today NO SSP!!!
During english lesson, hao jun, faus, leon and I were also like talking about random stuff...so fun, so fun...but the teacher was like quite displeased though...
Utmost apologies to my english teacher :)
my desire came true but why am i not happy?
is it a punsihment for being greedy?

No comments:
Post a Comment