<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sarcasm

You were a beautiful sunset. However the more i took a look at you hanging in the sky, the more blinded my eyes became. Your brightness was causing harm unto me. Sadly, i must say it must have been my fault for having been so stupid to take even a peek at you in the first pplace, which caused my own plight. Maybe I should apologise, maybe i should not.

Very disappointed with my MYE results this time especially for my EMaths. How is it possible that i was not able to achieve an A1 when everyone else did? It's an extremely disappointing thing. I guessi just have to blame myself for not putting in enough effort to Emaths. But actually i cant say that as well. I will just say that i wasnt able to understand Chapter 5 well enough. What a failure!! Si many people are achieving an aggregate of A2 for every subject. I will just have to accpet the fact that i wont be in the top 20 positions in class for once.

Well it may seem to some that i'm bragging here but seriously i place great importance on my studies so the results obtained tis time was really a disappointment. Not for all but really...

Arh, never mind. Too many things have been happening recently. I hurt someone accidentally and apparantly she's quite mad with me now. Let's just hope she would accpet my apology and her anger would "recede". Sorry.


An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything. ~Lynn Johnston

is it true??

No comments: