<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Monday, November 30, 2009

snow

Yep! It's snowing again in many countires though not in my country of course! My country is too near the equator to be snowing. Instead we get rain as a substitute for snow. Haha. Rain's not that bad either because it cools us all, except that we get wet.

Yea, am i so glad to have a spammer friend to help keep my blog alive when i'm like somewhere else except at my blog, haha. Was at my school's open house the day before, it was BORING. duh...what did I expect. It's one month into the holidays...
Too fast, too little time to recharge myself. Thankfully, i still have one more month. I've been sleeping till 9 every morning this days. Its good for the mind you know! HAhA2!

Anyway, I would be going overseas soon. In about 17 days! Yipee, and i will get to play with snow. Will arrive back home just right before Christmas. Hey, anybody knows how to roast a turkey?? Teach me!! I wanna try roasting a turkey foir this year's Christmas eve dinner. I will stuff the turkey until it's so full----actually if i stuff the turkey, i would be like stuffing myself as i'm gonna eat it. LALAAs

How glad am i that i have some great8 friends around me....namely Faustine, Qian hui, Fiona, the spammer-sky and of course cai wei and Jermaine. These people i've spend 2 years with, in the same class. Would be in the same class as 2 others for another 2 years. Oh yes, there's still the MAD Leon and Skinny James. Hey, no offence but you are really skinny.

let's count down to the day school reopens, erm...30 more days?? Nah who cares, I shall just enjoy my holidays before having to work like a mad bull when school reopens....

a feather drifted and landed on my palm

No comments: