<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

i'm Back

6 mths away from here??----No, 7 months. I bet my friends have given up trying to search for a new post down here. HAHA!!

Well, let's just say that i was busy with stuff that occupies half the time of human life. IT seems quite strange now writing here as it had been a long time seems i posted. Most of the time I just sit in front of the computer, staring at the screen with videos playing on them. I dont excercise my fingers on the keyboard, but i do excercise them elsewhere though. The end of the year is coming along with my favourite festival of the year. --Christmas!!! If you look around you, i believe you be able to see Christmas deco? Dont't ask me why i like Christmas, i can only say I dont know why. Maybe it's the fact that it is the time where poeple get together and spread love to one another especially for the needy?? ---I dont know.

I just happen to do a personality test yesterday and found out that i was the kind of person who does not like to socialise. Somehow, I was not surprised by this result because i analyse my character once in a while and realise it is true that i dont like going to social events and mix around with people whom i dont know. I would most probably just stick to the people i know and wouldnt even utter a word to one of the "strangers". Maybe that's one of the reasons why i prefer peace and quiet over "crowd and noise". It usually takes me quite a while to make friends too. I just dont know what to say at times....duh!

Sometimes, i really wonder how come some people can just get along with everbody so well. I have a term for these kind of people- "social butterfly". HAHA!! Well, i guess i'll be ending off now. Might post soon though.

a blink of an eye,
and they vanished from my world...

No comments: