<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Achievment

Ok...i'm here to boast about how happy I feel about how much time I took to run 2.4km. I dont know how long I took but i'm super happy that i know My timing have improved from last time. But....

Firstly, I want to thank the group which have been cheering me on for every round i ran. They are namely

1) Luo SiWei
2) Mo YuJiao
3) Jermaine Teo
4) Liew Tsae Woei or better known as frog....
5) Sim Keng Ying for running beside me!

Sorry to the people who cheered for me but your names are not here. I took off my specs when I was running so I couldnt really see who was cheering me on. I used my ears instead of my eyes. Eveyday I thank God for giving me a perfect and healthy body. Thank God once again!

Yay! I ran faster than LEON!!! Haha, leon, I was able to run faster than you this time! Yipee! I sprinted through the last 1/4 lap. I almost wanted to give up when i was sprinting towards the finishing line while but all thanks to my cheerleading squad, i didn't and therefore i perserved. I felt like there was no weight on my feet when i was sprinting, like as though i was lifted in the air. I wonder if that is the reason why Ah Niab chose to sprint rather than to jog.But he goon cause he ran one extra round, maybe he did it on purpose though. Just to SHOW OFF. Sianzz, next week is 5-item test. I dont like the 5-item tests. Completing the 2.4km run is more fun. Sad, Sky wasnt able to complete the run due to her feeling giddy halfway through. Sad, Giap wasnt able to pass(I think) as well. So both of them would have to take the re-test during PE lesson tomorrow.

After the run, Faustine, me and monkey went to buy bubble tea. Both of their bubble tea have got bubbles but my doesnt. If you dont know what is meant by no bubbles, it means no pearl. It was so refreshing. Maybe it's because it's drank right after i was "dehydrated". Now i'm drinking milk!! Haha!!

Good job for all those who completed the run. Jiayous for those who couldnt finish and those who werent able to make it!! :)

No comments: