<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to url.blogspot.com
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

ends at <$BlogItemDateTime$>



-->

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ignore previous post...

Well, I think I cant bear to delete the blog...haha, so i'm here posting again to keep it alive...I dont know why but i had to post on the day where I have many,many things to do...seems like i'm a bit crazy in my head...lalalas...

Actually, i'm here to post got i've got somthing to write bout...if I didnt, I wouldnt be here..so then!! First things first, i've got to say one thing...this year is going to be tough for all the people of my age....lalala, it's the year that decides your life people, so you better work hard, erm maybe not, cause you all arent suppose to leave me behind...let me rest before you pump me up ok? To prove that i'm not pumped up and ready yet, let me tell you an interesting fact, i FAILED my maths test.LALALAs

Anyway, there is only 2 wishes for me now, pray for me kays? And that wish is to pass my coming piano exams and to do well for this year!!

No comments: