Hi guys (to who is reading this blog),
I removed myself from the link of 1E6 for some reasons...didn't like too many ppl reading my blog except some people...maybe some is enough not too much...btw xiao ting i linked you...
Oh yes, "papa" , "mama" and "meimei", could your stop saying I like "him" or ''him''? Very irritating know...just that i am good to them does not mean that i like them leh...although this was what it used to be like in my primary school....i hope not the same in secondary school can??? Pls..pls..i really don;t like them...they are just guys i talk more often to....
Today in scholl soooo sian, got 2 hours of litreture extra classes today...I "hate" roald dahl...why is he soooosoooo clever :( passage can write until soososo good...if one day i can write like him then call me a pro ok? Never mind, this will never come true...seriously I can get cleverer just by reading his books...that will be so damn easy coz i quite like reading....( DON'T call me a NERD)
I read coz it is nice... I really feel so bored with nothing to do...but enough of reading today....haiz,exams are always so serious just to have a better future you have to study soo hard but it will be unfair if a good future is easy to get isn't it??
Well here goes me talking logic again...am i such a boring person to talk about logic all day long...maybe i'm just toooooo serious during the exam period...i'm already gou serious during normal days as according to jermaine and tsae woei...maybe i should just RELAX...but how can i ever relax with soo many things on mind and most important being my studies,family and frenz??
If only I could share them with someone, I would be more relaxed...

No comments:
Post a Comment